If you choose Instantly verify your account, you can search for or select your bank from the list.
Log in using your online banking credentials. Once you sign in, choose the account (checking or savings, for example) you'd like the donation to come from.
- If you do not bank with one of the listed institutions, you can still log in and verify your bank through micro-deposit verification.
If the account is verified, you'll be taken back to the Giving page to complete your donation.
- Check the box if you want to cover the processing fee for the donation. This option will only appear if your church has enabled this feature. This is a US-only feature, so is not available for Canadian customers.
- Click Give to submit your donation.
- Once your bank account is verified, you can select it as a payment method to make a donation. However, until your bank account is verified, it will not show as an option to choose when giving.
- Canadian Users: Giving with a bank account (EFT) is not currently supported in Canada. Please use your debit or credit card.